Frequently Asked Questions
- Isn't Track Riding only for racers or professionals?
- Not at all! In fact, we believe that the track is the safest and most effective place to learn how to become a better rider and explore the true capabilities of your motorcycle.
- Is riding at the track dangerous?
- Track riding can be considered safer than riding on the street! With an ambulance on standby, mandatory safety gear, and no cars or rough road to worry about, riding at the track might even be safer than bowling.
- Do I need a bike or tires specifically for the track?
- Nope! Many of our riders bring their street bikes, Harleys, adventure bikes, and more to the track to see what they can do. You just need to make sure to tape up your lights, blinkers, mirrors, and license plates. Street tires typically work just fine at B/C group pace.
- What if I don't think I'm fast enough to ride at the track?
- Don't worry about it! Our C Group is meant to accommodate those who have never been to the track before. We start each day with "Sighting Laps" during the first session of the day so you have a chance to get a feel for the track before you have to worry about picking up speed.
- Why ride at the track when I can hit the canyons or highways?
- At less than the cost of a single speeding ticket, you can have an entire day of revving your heart out! No speed limits, no cars to pull out in front of you, and even a dedicated photographer to capture your favorite moments on track! You won't know what your bike is really capable of until you take it to the track.
- I don't know what to do to be a better rider. How will the track help me?
- We surround you with friendly, talented, and laid back staff riders who are happy to help you with your lines or body position, along with many other tips and tricks both on track and in the pits. If you want to take things a step further, we also offer premium 1-on-1 coaching for an additional cost.
Please shoot us an email if you have any questions!